Magmatic Resources Limited’s (MagRes) is a mineral exploration company specifically formed to purchase 4 Gold, Copper/Gold porphyry, and base metals exploration projects in East Lachlan, NSW, Australia from Gold Fields.
Gold Fields is the world’s 7th largest gold miner:
- Gold Fields and MagRes have spent in excess of $14m on exploration on these projects
- Gold Fields are a 20% shareholder in MagRes
Gold Fields transferred all rights to MagRes including:
- A fully equipped exploration office in Orange, NSW.
- Exploration equipment – vehicles, trailer mounted auger etc.
- All technical data: Core samples, multi element assays, and drill programs in place
- Over 200,000 metres of core